By Mike Adams - naturalnews.com|
A White House adviser, Stephen Miller, told Fox News that alternate groups of electors were being chosen in several states, claiming that it would lead to Trump's reelection.
According to the U.S. Code, when the House and Senate meet, they have to look into "all the certificates and papers purporting to be certificates of the electoral votes."
Several Republican members of Congress have said they would attempt to object to the counting of the Electoral College votes for a state, which would then trigger a series of debates and votes.
Miller told Fox News that the alternate electors' votes are designed to keep Trump's cases in court between Dec. 14 and January.
"That means that if we win these cases in the courts, that we can direct that the ultimate state of electors be certified. The state legislatures in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, can do the same. And likewise, Congress has that opportunity as well to do the right thing," Miller said.
Epoch Times calls for Insurrection Act. Trump should use those powers as President to safeguard the future of our Republic and arrest those who have conspired to deprive people of their rights through election fraud. The Insurrection Act enables Trump to use the military to seize the key electoral evidence in contested states and deliver a transparent, accurate accounting of the vote.
Our system is in crisis. Trump should act to restore the rule of law.
Highlights for the Dec. 15th Situation Update:
- The election is not over: Biden has not been elected. There is no "president-elect" currently.
- Biden makes false claim election was "free and fair," even knowing it was rigged and fraudulent.
- Bill Barr exposed as deep state traitor and fired from his position as AG / DOJ.
- Newt Gingrich named to the Defense Policy Board which advises the DoD and Chris Miller.
Alternate electors chosen by 7 states, providing two parallel sets of electors to be considered by Congress on January 6th.
- Trump must convince America before Jan. 6th that the election was stolen. This can cause the pro-Trump electors to be chosen.
- Many lawsuits are under way in swing states and pending before SCOTUS.
- Time running short for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and seize ballots as evidence of fraud.
- Trump may also activate his 2018 executive order on foreign interference in US elections. Possible timeline for this is around or after Jan. 6th.
- The Epoch Times also joins the call for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act.
- Trump tweets: "What a fool Governor @BrianKempGA of Georgia is. Could have been so easy, but now we have to do it the hard way."