By Mike Adams - naturalnews.com
The CIA clowns who spread deliberate disinformation across the 'net are doing an outstanding job of pushing noise and confusion. As a result, my sources are have now fractured into split realities, where in one reality Trump has given up and surrendered while in another reality Trump is about to achieve a decisive victory and astonish the world.
In today's podcast, I discuss both arguments for what's happening now, and I lay out details on how the US Secret Service tried to set up Alex Jones to be arrested on terrorism charges in D.C.
Most importantly, I discuss whether the troop expansion in DC is actually part of an unconventional warfare strategy being carried out by President Trump and Chris Miller, the Secretary of Defense.
If Biden isn't inaugurated on the 20th, the radical Left will stage an attempted color revolution siege of Washington D.C., but thanks to these maneuvers by Trump and Miller, there are 15,000 troops in place with the support of the Democrats and the media. Perhaps they are being played and don't yet realize it.
Here's what else I cover in today's podcast:
- The FBI is planning to run false flag operations at state capitol buildings in order to further demonize conservatives and set the stage for nationwide gun confiscation.
- The real story of how US Secret Service tried to set up Alex Jones to be charged with terrorism on Jan 6th. But they failed and Jones averted the trap. (This is based in part on my private phone call with Alex Jones.)
- There has been a coup in America, carried out by the globalists, the deep state and the CCP.
- My sources are now fractured, with some saying Trump has surrendered and others saying Trump will achieve a decisive victory.
- The bad news sources say everyone around Trump is refusing to follow orders for fear they will be charged with treason.
- The good news sources say Trump is still maneuvering for a decisive counterinsurgency attack against the coup plotters and deep state traitors.
- Chris Miller of the DoD signed the order for 15,000 National Guard troops to be mobilized into the DC area.
- Importantly, when Trump announces the Insurrection Act, all National Guard troops are federalized under Trump.
- Note: We still believe Trump has already invoked the Insurrection Act, but this has not yet been made public.
- Sources say Democrats and left-wing media were tricked into supporting a massive build-up of troops in DC because they mistakenly think those troops will protect Biden. In reality, they say, Trump will command them.
- Most National Guard troops are loyal to Trump and despise Biden.
- The Jan 6th "siege" theater at the capitol was necessary to acquire Pelosi's laptop and also trick the Left into supporting a massive troop buildup in DC.
- The troops are necessary to protect Trump from the "color revolution" attempt of the radical Left, which will activate the moment they see Biden not getting inaugurated.
- No outcome is certain. There are two paths, and many traitors still inside the Trump administration. Trump's own plans may be thwarted at the last minute.
- Why the real war is beyond the 3D realm and exists in the realm of spirituality and consciousness.
- Is humanity ready to move to a higher state of existence, paired with self-responsibility? Or will we stay stuck in the "infant" stage of fighting and suffering?
THE LEFT ARE THE REAL INSURRECTIONISTS
By JD Heyes - hangthecensors.com
In the age of President Donald Trump, nothing is as it seems as one norm, one system, after another has been torn asunder by his political enemies in their never-ending, maniacal effort to depose him.
And every step of the way, the garbage 'establishment media' has been in on those efforts.
On Jan. 6, several hundred of the president's supporters broke away from the main group that had gathered to hear him speak, the day Congress was to meet in joint session to certify electoral ballots for Joe Biden in a stolen election.
Frustrated and angry that too few lawmakers were at least willing to stand up and object to slates of electors in states that unconstitutionally changed their voting rules ahead of Nov. 3, those Trump supporters fought past barricades and Capitol Police officers and broke into the U.S. Capitol Building.
Was it wrong? Sure it was - but only to people who aren't supporters of President Trump, the same ones who believe that Antifa and BLM rioting all last summer, to include attacks against police stations and the siege of a federal courthouse in Portland, were perfectly fine and were simply 'mostly peaceful demonstrations against racial injustice.'
After the assault on the Capitol, Democrats and their media sycophants all claimed that Trump "incited an insurrection" when it fact, he never asked or ordered his supporters to storm the building. In fact, he said just the opposite:
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country.
Meanwhile, it was House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) who actually went behind the president's back in an attempt to stage a military coup against him, in an unprecedented manner, by trying to remove the commander-in-chief from the chain of command.
Those on the left have been accusing President Donald Trump of fomenting an insurrection because of the Capitol protest. But Trump never called for violence or a riot.
"In a phone call to the chairman [of the Joint Chiefs of Staff], [U.S. Army] Gen. Mark A. Milley, Ms. Pelosi appeared to be seeking to have the Pentagon leadership essentially remove Mr. Trump from his authorities as the commander in chief. That could be accomplished by ignoring the president's orders or slowing them by questioning whether they were issued legally," the Times reported.
But these are the same people who for four years tried to take out and undermine the duly elected president of the United States through a false Russia Collusion hoax story…
The New York Times ran a story today about the actions of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi behind the scenes against the president. Talk about "insurrection," she was essentially fomenting a coup, and fomenting the military against the president, trying to remove him from the chain of command.
"But General Milley appears to have made no commitments. Short of the cabinet invoking the 25th Amendment or removing Mr. Trump through impeachment in the House and conviction in the Senate, it is unconstitutional to defy legal orders from the commander in chief," the Times reported.
Straight up, it is Nancy Pelosi who is the insurrectionist, along with her Marxist Democrat Party and the enabling sycophantic media lying to their readers and viewers about what President Trump did and did not do.
If there are Americans who still believe Democrats are the 'party of unity' or that President Trump, not them, is the real threat to the Constitution and our republic, then reread what the Times reported and let it sink in real good.
It is Nancy Pelosi that attempted to stage a military coup against President Trump.